The Maison Guibourd-Valle house was built about 1785 by a
pioneer French settler. Handsomely restored, it is the most
elegantly furnished museum house in town. The attic with
Norman truss and hand-hewn oak beams secured by wooden pegs features
changing exhibits and dried herb display. Beautiful courtyard
and rose garden contain an old stone well. Costumed tour
Open to public: 10am-5pm (April – October) and 12pm-4pm (November –
December); Open January through March for special events &
tours only; admission is charged.
Located at 4th & Merchant Sts.
Owned and operated by the Foundation for Restoration of Ste.